Welcome to The Bexhill Hearing Centre Website
The Bexhill Hearing Centre is an independently run family hearing healthcare centre, registered with the Health Professions Council, which is in place to protect the interests and wellbeing of the general public.
Established in 1980, we now have many thousands of satisfied clients, having improved hearing; thanks to our endeavours and those of our worldwide manufacturing partners.
We are a small team of health professionals, dedicated to providing the best technology at the fairest pricing, with an aftercare and service second to none.
Our practice is headed by proprietor, Daniel Hellier M.S.H.A.A and his son Matthew Hellier, who provide a consistent and reliable service between them.
At Bexhill Hearing Centre ...
* Audiological hearing tests are free and without obligation.
* Hearing tests carried out in your home are also completely free.
* Regular 6 – 12 month aftercare appointments are standard.
* All hearing aids come with a full manufacturers warranty.
* Extended warranty and repair service on all products.
* Advice and support on NHS hearing aids is kindly given.*
Monday to Friday 9.30 - 5.00pm
Closed for lunch 1.00 - 2.00pm
Home visits available:
Monday to Friday 2.30 - 5.00pm
Saturday by appoinment